Karle Town Centre, Bangalore
Karle Infra Projects
City Centre, Mangalore
- Mangalore’s largest (545,000 SFT) and best located mall – on K.S. Rao Road, 200m from Hampankatta Circle.
- Already functional mall.
- Projected Monthly Footfall of 7,10,000 people. The mall is already averaging 14,000 ADFs with just 25% of the tenants functional.
- 1200+ Parking Spaces (Basement, LGF, 6th, 7th and 8th floors).
- 16 Anchors & mini anchors – including SPAR Supermarket, Lifestyle, Westside, 5-audi Cinepolis, Reliance Timeout, Reliance Trends, Reliance Digital, Marks & Spencer, Amoeba Bowling, Amoeba Gaming, Mom & Me, Reliance Jewels, Reliance Footprint, Sports XS, Howards Storage World and KFC.
- 84.1% leased as of 30th April, 2010.
- Direct Entries on LGF, UGF, 5th and 6th Floors (UNIQUE FEATURE) makes shopping convenient on all floors.
- 25 Escalators, 2 Travellators, 8 Passenger Lifts, 5 Service Lifts.
- There is no other decent mall in Mangalore. All the planned projects are away from the heart of the city and at least 3-4 years away. So, you’re either here… or not in Mangalore.
- City population of ~11,00,000, with >85,000 SEC A & B households. Ranked #14 in South India by MPV.
- Mall’s catchment comprises almost 25,00,000 people as there are no other large malls within a 3 hours driving distance and people from many small towns already shop at Mangalore.
- Amongst 16 international airports in India; Well connected by Air to Mumbai (5 daily flights), Bangalore (5 flights), Chennai, Goa, Cochin, Kozhikode and to several Gulf airports.
- High youth population (>65 educational institutions in Mangalore, Manipal and Surathkal).
- Local people are exposed to latest trends and western fashion because of the strong linkage to Bollywood and the Gulf.
- Promoted by MOHTISHAM, Mangalore’s largest developer (37 completed projects; 15 ongoing).
Mall of Bangalore, Bangalore South
- India’s largest strip mall (also known as a lifestyle centre in some countries) – a truly high street shopping experience within a sanitised mall environment.
- Asipac’s most exciting project till date.
- GLA of 1,200,000 SFT on 18 acres, is coming up in Phase-1 of Bangalore’s iconic Electronics City.
- Double corner property, with a 100-feet road on the length and two 80-feet roads on either side.
- 1850+ parking spaces wrapped around the mall on all four sides.
- Seven entrances.
- All 126 retail stores on the ground floor.
- 51 retail stores with direct visibility from an entrance.
- 66 stores with double frontage.
- 13½ foot height under ceiling.
- Very low CAM.
- Anchored by a 36-lane 50,000 SFT Bowling & Gaming Centre, an Ice Skating Rink, Bangalore's largest nightclub, a Microbrewery, Bangalore's largest Karaoke Club, a 9-screen Multiplex, Spar Hypermarket, Lifestyle, Reliance Trends, Reliance Timeout, Max, Showoff, a 1100 seat Food Court and flagship stores of Office Depot and Planet Sports and Winters, a new retail format conceptualized by Asipac.
- 18 CDIT stores, with a 12,000 SFT CDIT Megastore and a 4500 square feet Zip store, a concept similar to the Funan Digitalife Mall in Singapre.
- Apart from these features, the fantastic architecture and the outdoor experience in Bangalore weather is a USP which will ensure that this mall will stand on its own amongst the 56 malls in Bangalore.
- Being located under 20 minutes drive from several catchments with a total population of 14,50,000 people, the only strip mall will stand apart from the 16 enclosed malls in South Bangalore.
- The 4000+ apartments and a 5000 member 100,000 SFT Club right next door will only add to everything the mall already offers.
- Asipac has strategically planned the tenancy mix to achieve stable and balanced footfalls on all seven days a week.
- Multiple market surveys have shown: (1) the 235,000 people working in and around E-City are desperate for shopping, entertainment and dining options; and (2) E-City will soon become Bangalore’s largest affordable housing suburb because of the elevated expressway.
- Neomall is already more than 68% leased – yes, retailers who understand Asipac best are already part of this mall.
- Promoted by Patel Realty, part of the Rs.10,400 crore Patel Engineering, a 60-year old infrastructure company, with executed projects in 16 states of USA, China, Greece, Chile, Eritrea and across Asia.
City Capital Mall, Hyderabad (Hitech City)
- India’s first Super Mall, with a GLA of 1,400,00 SFT (167,318 sqm).
- Total carpet area of 11.16 lacs SFT (103,700 sqm): 70-80% higher than Express Avenue, Mantri Square and Ambience Mall Gurgaon.
- Hyderabad is ranked #5 by MPV, above Bangalore and Pune.
- Corner property, with 8-lane road on length and 4-lane road on side, located between the Kondapur T-junction and Botanical Garden in Cyberabad.
- Primary Catchment of 143,000 Households (10 wards) within 20 minutes drive and Secondary Catchment of 268,000 Households (19 wards) within 30 minutes drive.
- 5000+ parking spaces.
- Projected 60,700 Average Daily Footfalls (as per Asipac’s proprietary Throughput Analysis Study which has proved 100% accurate in all Asipac’s malls which are operational).
- 351 Units.
- 54 F&B Outlets.
- 2,31,000 SFT of Entertainment Space, spread over 10 different and unique attractions, eight of which are already finalized.
- 204,000 SFT of Saree/Ethnicwear /Jewellery stores.
- Two Food Courts (on the Lower Ground Floor and the Fifth Floor).
- Two Entrances.
- 10 Bank Branches (first time in India).
- 12 Special Interest Learning Centres (first time in India).
- 66 feet and 44 feet wide internal corridors.
- 4 Travelators, 62 Escalators, 27 Lifts.
- Separate Staff Toilets on each floor.
- 560 seater Staff Canteen and 7000 sft Staff Lockers on a proper mall floor.
- Mall Radio Station, Smoker’s Lounge, Rentable Lockers, Prayer Rooms, First Aid Room, Baby Care Room, etc. make the mall truly world-class.
- Already more than 63% leased.
- Construction has already begun, with the site excavated for four basement floors and foundations complete for >50% of the building.
- Expected opening September 2013.
- Promoted by Skill Promoters, experienced mall developer who is already running one of Hyderabad’s most successful (smaller) malls for almost 3 years.
- Comprehensive Retail Planning by Asipac – India’s best mall planning consultants.
Mantri Square, Bangalore
- INDIA’s LARGEST MALL – GLA 920,000 SFT (~2.7 x Forum Koramangala, ~4 x Garuda, bigger than GIP Noida and Ambience Mall Gurgaon); BUA 1.7 million sft; 220+ Retail Units in Phase-1.
- 2080 Parking Spaces; 28 Escalators; 18 Lifts; 11 Staircases; 29 Unloading Docks – there’s nothing quite like it in India.
- 15 Anchors & mini anchors – including SPAR Hypermarket, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, 6-audi 1500-seat INOX, Pantaloons, Reliance Timeout, Marks & Spencer, Reliance Trends, Home Centre, Amoeba, Reliance Digital, Reliance Living, Showoff, 16-kitchen Food Court.
- Actual footfalls of 55,000 Average Daily Visitors VS projected footfalls of 44,000 ADV.
- To be connected to Swastik Metro Station, scheduled 2013; malls worldwide and in Delhi have seen significant benefits; will also add 3000+ Parking Spaces.
- 2.8km from GPO, 3.6km from M.G. Road, 1.6km from TAJ West End, 1.8km from City Rly.Stn., 1.2km from Central Bus Terminus, 2.1km from Sadashivnagar, Palace Orchards and RMV-1.
- Roads on 2 sides. Entrance/exit on the left side of one-way road, easy to get in & out.
- 35 F&B formats (more dining options than Brigade Road and Church Street).
- Strong tenancy mix for long-term success. In addition to apparel, footwear and food, one can get much more ….. office supplies, home furniture, educational & other toys, haircuts, jewellery, tailored suits, travel & ticketing, party supplies, Indian sweets, and much more.
Apart from the completed and ongoing projects listed in the tables here, Asipac has worked on several other projects that are currently on hold by the developers.