Marketing Strategy, Branding & Communications
Ensuring that every rupee you spend on launching your product gets you the value of five
- Marketing Strategy Conceptualization.
- Strategic Theming/Positioning of the product viz-a-viz the market.
- Formulate Marketing Budget and Spend Pattern.
- Brand Ideation & Conception.
- Go-to-market / launch strategy and program.
- Marketing communications and collaterals, including all ATL and BTL activities such as print, OOH and other non-print advertising, PR, web marketing, promotions and publicity.
- Managing all third-party marketing communications agencies, including advertising agency, web design agency, media planning agency, media buying agency, commercial film makers, event managers, etc.
- Manage development of a Client and/or Project Website.
- Manage Project Launch and/or other Events.
- Fortnightly review meetings to assess effectiveness / success of the marketing programs and advise on mid-course corrections, as required.
- Devise and implement a “mystery buyer” program.
- Brand re-positioning and Project re-launches.
We came to Asipac because they had a track record of brilliant marketing campaigns such as breaking a Guinness World Record. Asipac was brilliant with their work on the marketing strategy & communications for Neotown and Smondoville.
Pravin Malkani, President, Patel Realty India Limited